This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: The iOS 17 leaks start drip, drip, dripping out as we approach Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference. Sounds like a minor update overall, but there’s some interesting stuff coming down the pike.
Also on The CultCast:
- Apple Watch and the Health app might break their chains this year.
- The journaling app that Apple’s working on sounds kind creepy.
- Does Apple have an actual plan for its mixed-reality headset?
- Get the Apple Watch face that keeps Tim Cook cookin’ (free download).
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.
Our sponsors: Mylio and Factor
- Mylio Photos is a smart and powerful cross-platform system for managing a lifetime of memories. Get 30% off your first year of Mylio when you sign up for an annual plan at mylio.com/CULTCAST.
- Factor is America’s No. 1 ready-to-eat meal kit, and can help you fuel up fast with great food delivered straight to your door. Head to factormeals.com/cultcast50 and use code cultcast50 to get 50% off your first box.