Cult of Mac: Your place for Apple and tech news
Cult of Mac is a daily news website that follows everything Apple. Our goal is to provide timely news, insightful analysis, helpful how-tos and honest reviews.
The team is an international squad of Apple experts, blogging around the clock, who have also written for Wired, Scientific American, The Guardian, Fast Company, Playboy, Boing Boing, Popular Mechanics, Mac|Life, The New York Times, Newsweek, The Daily Telegraph, the BBC, MacUser and Macworld.
We often break stories and are becoming a primary tech news source on the web. Our stories are often picked up by mainstream outlets like the Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal and Wired.
Cult of Mac Deals
You’ll find great deals on gadgets, software, educational materials and other tech essentials in Cult of Mac Deals. The site is run by our partner, StackSocial, and it’s stocked with tech deals specially selected for Apple fans.
Cult of Mac Store
Want high-quality Apple Watch accessories? You’ll find nothing but the best Apple Watch bands, stands and chargers in the Cult of Mac Store. This carefully curated collection showcases the best Apple Watch accessories you’ll find anywhere, along with similarly high-quality iPhone accessories.
Cult of Mac Buyback Program
If you’ve got old or broken Apple gear, you can turn it into cash quickly with the Cult of Mac Buyback Program. We buy old iPhones, Macs, Apple TVs and Apple Watches — and you can get rid of non-Apple products in the Cult of Android Buyback Program. We partnered with MyPhones Unlimited for both programs so we could offer big payouts and ecologically sound handling of old electronics.
Free newsletter: The Weekender
Get this free weekly newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest Apple news, how-tos and product reviews. Sign up for The Weekender here.
How to contact Cult of Mac
Need to get in touch with somebody from the Cult of Mac staff? Here are our email addresses.
- Submit news tips and rumors to [email protected]. We treat all correspondence as confidential.
- For advertising and sponsored post inquiries please contact [email protected]. (Find out more about connecting with our large audience of tech enthusiasts on the Cult of Mac advertising page.)
- Send website feedback and article corrections to [email protected].
- For support or feedback about our Daily Deals, please send email to [email protected].
- For Cult of Mac Store inquiries, including customer support, please send email to [email protected]
- Interested in writing for Cult of Mac? We’re always looking for bloggers capable of breaking news, writing helpful how-tos or crafting compelling product reviews. We’re also open to publishing guest posts. Drop us a line at [email protected].
- Get your product reviewed: If you’ve got tech gear (especially Apple-related tech gear), we might be interested in reviewing it. Contact us at [email protected].
Cult of Mac masthead
Leander Kahney is the editor and publisher of Cult of Mac. He is The New York Times best-selling author of the following books:
In addition, Kahney has written for Wired, MacWeek, Scientific American and The Guardian in London. Follow him on Twitter @lkahney.
Lewis Wallace is managing editor of Cult of Mac. A San Francisco-based writer and editor specializing in technology and culture, he also plays bass guitar in squeezebox rock band Those Darn Accordions. He formerly worked as Wired’s culture editor. Follow him on Instagram (@lewismwallace) and Twitter (@lewiswallace).
Cult of Mac is the sister site of Cult of Android. Both are published by Cultomedia Corp., headquartered in San Francisco.
Cultomedia mailing address:
3150 18th Street
Suite 277, PMB 201
San Francisco, CA 94110
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items. Read our reviews policy.