This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: Deep down inside, you know you want to give your Mac the finger. Apple might make that happen in the (somewhat) near future, according to the latest rumor. That’s right — Apple reportedly is “seriously considering” making a touchscreen MacBook. That’s enough to get us chattering!
Also on The CultCast:
- Apple’s headset inches closer to (mixed) reality. But where are you going to put that waist-mounted battery pack if you don’t wear a belt?!? This is chaos!
- Lots of geeky talk on the future of Apple screens, and why microLED will make a big difference.
- What Apple products to expect this year, and when we think we’ll see them.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.
Our sponsors: Rocket Money and CultCloth
- Rocket Money is a personal finance app that finds and cancels your unwanted subscriptions, monitors your spending, and helps you lower your bills — all in one place. Stop throwing away your money. Cancel unwanted subscriptions and manage your expenses the easy way, by going to RocketMoney.com/cultcast.
- Get the only cleaning cloth you need: CultCloth!