This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: While it’s no big shock that Apple continues to work on new Macs and iPads, two new products reportedly in the pipeline actually do sound surprising — and surprisingly tempting. What are they? An iMac with a big, beautiful 30-inch-plus screen, and a next-gen Apple Watch Ultra.
Where do we place our preorders?
Also on The CultCast:
- A purported iPhone 15 Pro Max case leak makes us extra worried about that huger-than-huge camera bump. How much is too much?
- Apple bumps up iCloud+ pricing in some places, but refuses to offer bigger storage options. Erfon is not amused.
- The EU keeps writing new regulations designed to rein in tech companies. Ill-advised or efficacious?
- Our giveaway this week is for anyone who craves a clutter-free desk.
- And finally … a new edition of “What We’re Into.” Griffin talks up an impressive new car, while Erfon and I fixate on the same Apple TV+ sci-fi show.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.