Incredibles 2, Hotel Transylvania 3 and The Grinch are three of the top-15-grossing movies for all of 2018. And with its stellar reviews and big word-of-mouth buzz, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse may be joining that list before year’s end.
It’s no news flash to anyone anymore. There are huge opportunities, as well as huge dollars, in creating animation and animated features. While you’re probably not going to roll out of bed and create the next Pixar masterpiece tomorrow, your journey to an artistically and financially fulfilling career as an animator can get started today with The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Animation Bundle. And it’s heavily discounted right now!
You can get all the animation training in this animation bundle for just $20 (over 90 percent off). Just use special promo code: GREENMONDAY20.
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Animation Bundle features eight courses that can give the motivated student all the tools they need. With it, you can start conceptualizing, creating and bringing to life animated characters and environments. The package includes:
- Save Time in Character Animation in After Effects (a $49.99 value)
- Using an Editing Software for Animation (a $49.99 value)
- Direct & Produce Animation (a $49.99 value)
- Character Design for Animation in Illustrator (a $49.99 value)
- Adobe Illustrator Essentials for Character Design (a $49.99 value)
- Backgrounds & Assets for Animation in Photoshop (a $49.99 value)
- Sketching for Animators Who Can’t Draw (a $49.99 value)
- Make Money With Animation & Design (a $199.99 value)
Save on The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Animation Bundle
From learning powerful programs like Adobe Creative Cloud stalwarts Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects to basic art principles for challenged artists to even the steps for starting up your own animation side-business, this package can get you on your way to animation expertise, if not a job in the industry.
From there, get started creating your SpongeBob, your Rick & Morty, your Mickey Mouse … because it’s really all up to your imagination.
Enrolling in these courses usually wouldn’t be cheap (around $550). But with this limited-time bundle, you can get schooled in animation from start to finish for only $20 with promo code: GREENMONDAY20.