If you’ve got a bicycle and an iPhone/iPt, here’s a pretty interesting development: iBike, who earlier this year introduced a $200-plus kit that turned the iPhone into a sensor-linked cycling computer, has just released a $70 iPhone cycling package for riders who aren’t Gu-fueled cycling nuts; and it includes what looks like a stellar — and free — cycling app.
Popular This Week
- Apple speeds up plans to move iPhone assembly out of China
- Leaked 2023 MacBook Pro benchmarks show it’ll support much more RAM
- Make AirPods sound like new with Belkin cleaning kit
- New Apple TV+ video showcases 2023 coming attractions
- Apple rebrands its mixed-reality operating system as ‘xrOS’
- We bet you haven’t seen a 3-display rig quite like this one [Setups]
- Modified iMac is a chinless wonder
- Pair your iPhone with a 4K camera drone, just $80 for the next 24 hours
- Looking for a gift people will actually use? This MagSafe-compatible charger is $40 for the next two days.
- Get the best price online on this 5-in-1 MagSafe-compatible charging stand