Wouldn’t it be great to have everything you need in one package to learn about the elements of design? Further to that, wouldn’t it be great if you could name your own price for that package? Well, Cult of Mac Deals has both of those covered with The Name Your Own Price Learn To Design 2.0 Bundle!
With this bundle, you’ll get 8 courses and over 80 hours of professional instruction – and all for a price you’re willing to pay! We’ve also chosen three charities (Child’s Play Charity, World Wildlife Fund, and Creative Commons) that we believe make a significant, positive impact across the globe. 10% of your entire purchase will go to help whichever of those three charities you choose!
Here’s what’s in The Name Your Own Price Learn To Design 2.0 Bundle (Note: To review all of the finer details of each course and to read all the terms and conditions surrounding this offer, visit the Deals page.):
- Build Flat Responsive Websites From Scratch – Complete Course: In this course you will learn to build a beautiful and functional website from scratch. This complete tutorial will take your limited web design knowledge and allow you to create beautiful, thorough and responsive websites.
- User Experience Design Fundamentals: This UX training course will help you orchestrate and implement human-and-computer interfaces that achieve great results for you, your pocket book and your lovely users. This UXD course shows you all the elements that make it easy for people to interact with your business, your product and your sales system.
- Learning Creative Web Design The Easy Way: In this unique training course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to create and launch a visually-impressive and functional website from start to finish. You’ll see how Adobe’s powerful programs can be combined into a seamless workflow to produce the vision you want for the web.
- Mastering Adobe Photoshop CC: This training is designed for the absolute beginner, and you will learn Photoshop from the ground up, with no prior experience required. By the time you have completed this video training, you will be familiar with the tools available to you in this graphics editing and creation software, and how to apply them to your own beautiful projects.
- Master Dreamweaver And The Art Of Web Design: Whether you are new to Dreamweaver or have used it before, this course will prepare you to master web design. You will be taken from the planning stages of a new site all the way through to the finished product.
- Adobe Illustrator CC Tutorial – Training Taught By Experts: To us, this course offers skills you must have if you want to be a pro designer. You’ll become comfortable with the tools available to you, and learn how to apply them to your own vector graphic projects. With working files included, you will be able to follow along with the instructor so that you can maximize your learning experience.
- Adobe InDesign CC Tutorial – Beginner to Advanced Tutorial: Once you have completed this training course for Adobe InDesign CC, you will have a comprehensive understanding of how to create and publish your projects using the tools and techniques available in InDesign. With working files included, you will be able to follow along with the author throughout the lessons, maximizing your learning experience and giving you the best results to become a professional designer.
- Learning Responsive Web Design: In this Responsive Web Design training course, you will be shown how to create custom CSS and HTML so that your web site responds to differing screen sizes and operating systems. After this course you will be capable of creating responsive, adaptive designs for your websites and with extensive working files, you’ll work along with the author to master these skills.
Once you’ve taken all of the courses in this bundle – taught by a variety of experts from across the globe – you’ll be well on your way to becoming an expert yourself! But don’t delay because this offer won’t be around for long. Get The Name Your Own Price Learn To Design 2.0 Bundle at a price that you decide from the Cult of Mac Deals page today!Related