Our Mountain Lion Megasode is here, and on this minty-new CultCast, we’ll tell you what we like, what we love, and which hidden features we’ve discovered in Apple’s new big kitty.
Plus, should you upgrade or do a clean install of Mountain Lion? We ponder that very question, then tell you when a clean install makes more sense and how to do it the right way on this all-new megasode.
Show notes up next!
Suggest show topics and questions our new Facebook Page.
We love hearing your suggestions, and we’ll try to work your topics and questions into the show. Facebook.com/TheCultCast.
This episode of The CultCast is brought to you by the good people at DigiDNA, makers of DiskAid 5 – the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Transfer tool for PC and Mac. DiskAid is the simple way to transfer any file, photo, song, even voicemail message or call log, from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod right to your Mac (or PC!). Download it today and save 30% with code THECULTCAST at checkout.
CultCast #24 – RAWRs Of The Mountain Lion
On The CultCast this week
- John Brownlee – Cult of Mac writer and Deputy Editor.
- Buster Heine – Cult of Mac writer and community manager
- Erfon Elijah – Cult of Mac writer and host of The CultCast
Our stories this week
- Apple’s iOS Podcasts App Gets Promised Update With More Stability And Bug Fixes
- Mountain Lion’s Power Nap Feature Brought To MacBook Air With New Firmware Update
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion [Review]
- Is It Best To Update To Mountain Lion Or Clean Install? (no link, you’ll have to listen!)
- Our Favorite New And Hidden Moutanin Lion Features (no link, you’ll have to listen!)
- Where Microsoft Has ‘More Taste’ Than Apple
- CultCastQ’s from our new Facebook Page!