Skype for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch has finally been updated for iOS 7. The new release, available to download now from the App Store, introduces a new, “refreshed look and feel,” as well as a number of improvements.
Skype now looks much better under iOS 7, with a cleaner design, new fonts, and of course, support for iOS 7’s new keyboard. There are also some improvements to accessibility, audio, and video calling in this update, as detailed on the Skype Blog
What New in Skype for iPhone and iPad 4.13:
- Refreshed look and feel for iOS 7
- Accessibility improvements, including:
- Improved accessibility of dialpad with touchtype support
- VoiceOver announces the senders name when messaging
- VoiceOver improvements for group chats
- General fixes
The update is available to all iOS devices capable of running iOS 7, and you can download it from the App Store now using the source link below.
Source: App Store