We’ve been covering the teaser trailers for Reckless Racing 2 in the run-up to its launch, itching to get our hands on the latest release. This is the sequel to the hugely popular Reckless Racing from Polarbit, and it promises to be even more incredible, with a new selection of 18 highly-detailed cars, 24 different routes, and new game modes. And it’s available to download now.
Choose from small dirt buggies to fast super cars, and tune your ride in the garage to suit your driving style, with a huge selection of parts and upgrades available. Then take to the track to achieve over 40 challenges in arcade mode, to race against friends on the leaderboards, or to enjoy the new career mode.
Here’s just a few things you can look forward to in Reckless Racing 2:
- Probably the best power slides in the world
- Tune and tweak the performance, handling, tires, rims and colors of your cars
- Shader based game engine with normal maps, reflections, specularity, shadows, particles and more
- Improved and optimized shaders for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S
- Online leaderboards with downloadable ghost cars
- Online multiplayer over the Internet
- 17 characters, including your favorites from Reckless Racing 1
- 5 control layouts with customizable button positions
- Optional assists, such as race lines, mini map, chase camera and more
You can download Reckless Racing 2 from the App Store now. It’s $4.99 and compatible with both the iPhone and the iPad.