But look, forget buying the shiny new iMac, and put your money in Apple stock instead! I’m going all in on AAPL. Find out why I’m about to dump a huge cash stockpile into Apple stock, and the cash value of my current investments. We’re talking real numbers here, people.
Our thanks to Squarespace for supporting this episode. Easily create a beautiful website all by yourself, at Squarespace.com/cultcast. Use offer code CultCast at checkout to get 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
The CultCast: Episode No. 452
Forget the new iMac, buy Apple stock instead!
This week’s Apple news
- The wait for Apple’s newest iMac is over. Cupertino dropped a faster all-in-one this week with an even-more-glorious Retina 5K display.
- In his new position as an Apple Fellow, Phil Schiller continues to report directly to Apple CEO Tim Cook. Schiller will now lead App Store and Apple Events. Greg “Joz” Joswiak takes up Schiller’s previous role.
- Tuesday marked the end of an era. Relive some of Phil Schiller’s greatest moments at Apple.
- People around the world turned to Apple products at the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis. And the result was a shocking 11% increase in Apple revenue during the June quarter.
- Lately, Apple shares have been hitting new all-time highs just about every day.
- Apple’s board of directors also approved a four-to-one stock split.