The only thing that comes close to trumping this Singapore couple’s love for each other is their unbridled passion for Apple products.
Self-professed Apple megafans Jermyn Wee and Chia Suat celebrated their marriage earlier this month by visiting the only Apple store in Singapore. They used the retail outlet as a backdrop for their cute wedding photos. The funny couple’s snaps almost didn’t happen because the usually shy guy didn’t want a photoshoot. When his soon-to-be wife proposed the Apple store as the location, Wee went all in.
Watch the happy couple walk down the Apple store aisle as customers clap:
Getting into the Apple store for the photo shoot wasn’t easy. The wedding party showed up to the store about 30 minutes before it opened. According to Mashable’s report, Apple finally allowed them to come in and shoot 10 minutes before opening.
Once the couple got inside, though, Apple’s staff was “very welcoming and encouraging,” Yip Weili, the pair’s wedding photographer, told Mashable.
Popular This Week
- This tiny new SSD could be the perfect stocking stuffer
- Apple speeds up plans to move iPhone assembly out of China
- Make AirPods sound like new with Belkin cleaning kit
- New Apple TV+ video showcases 2023 coming attractions
- Apple rebrands its mixed-reality operating system as ‘xrOS’
- Modified iMac is a chinless wonder
- Pair your iPhone with a 4K camera drone, just $80 for the next 24 hours
- Looking for a gift people will actually use? This MagSafe-compatible charger is $40 for the next two days.
- Find the iPad case you’ve been searching for with Zugu
- Get the best price online on this 5-in-1 MagSafe-compatible charging stand