The 10.6.3 update has just been released and includes a raft of bug fixes for QuickTime, OpenGL and more.
The 437.2MB update is available via Software Update and is recommended for all users of Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
The list of fixes, enhancements and improvements is after the jump:
The 10.6.3 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:
- Improves the reliability and compatibility of QuickTime X
- Addresses compatibility issues with OpenGL-based applications
- Addresses an issue that causes background message colors to display incorrectly in Mail
- Resolves an issue that prevented files with the # or & characters in their names from opening in Rosetta applications
- Resolves an issue that prevented files from copying to Windows file servers
- Improves performance of Logic Pro 9 and Main Stage 2 when running in 64-bit mode
- Improves sleep and wake reliability when using Bonjour wake on demand
- Addresses a color issue in iMovie with HD content
- Improves printing reliability
- Resolves issues with recurring events in iCal when connected to an Exchange server
- Improves the reliability of 3rd party USB input devices
- Fix glowing, stuck, or dark pixels when viewing video from the iMac (Late 2009) built-in iSight camera