Cult of Mac Deals has assembled a wide variety of promotional offers over the years, and this time around we’ve got two that will appeal to anyone who’s trying to learn more, build better-looking apps and workflows, and save money all in one go.
First up is the iPhone App Interface Design For Beginners course, which will teach you how to build better-looking apps. We’ve also got Pixa, an app that will easily organize your images and build a better workflow in the process. You can get the iPhone App Interface Design For Beginners course for only $29 and Pixa for just $9.99 – all thanks to Cult of Mac Deals!
Let’s take a closer look at each offer…
iPhone App Interface Design For Beginners
Building a nice looking iOS app is no easy task.
With this e-learning course, you will learn the process of Mobile App Design and how to implement these new found skills onto your app to create that easy to view, beautiful looking masterpiece that will leave a lasting memory for your users.
This course provides detailed video training plus layered, pixel-perfect Photoshop design templates to get you started so you can begin designing a beautiful iOS app.
The top features of this course include:
- Visual Metaphors: Why we use visual metaphors and how user interface is a huge selling point
- Color, Typography, Layout and Tap-able Targets: Picking a color scheme, size and spacing of buttons, layouts based on tactile finger movements
- Working With Templates: Why you should start small and size up
- Previewing Your Design: Previewing design on your device and why it’s critical
- Preparing The Artwork For Your Developer: How to systematically organize and distribute your final design
Apps with the best user experience are both amazing to look at and very streamline to navigate through. A successful app ties both of these qualities together and keeps the user coming back. This course, boasting over 34 lectures and 3 hours of content, will help you make better apps – plain and simple.
With Pixa, you can collect, design, and deliver. You’ll effortlessly improve your workflow, meaning you can deliver better results faster.
This invaluable tool helps organize and manage your pictures, so you can quickly find and share them. It supports all the image formats you need: psd, ai, svg, jpg, png, tiff, pdf, bmp, gif, ico, icns, eps, tga, raw, LittleSnapper, Pixen, Acorn, Sketch and Pixelmator.
Pixa’s top features include:
- Auto Tagging: Auto tags useful information like colors, size, web addresses, extensions and metadata for the pictures that you import.
- Live Folders: Enables you to organize images without moving them from their original location. Pixa keeps them in sync for you at every change.
- Export and Share: Accomplish this crucial task quickly and easily. Custom export preset allows you to personalize the size, the format and will even create an archive for you. Full Dropbox, CloudApp and Imgur integration, as well as the standard Mac OS X sharing options.
Pixa is truly one of the best companion apps for designers that we’ve seen, it’ll help you organize your image files like never before.
You’re getting incredible value with both of these offerings, but this kind of pricing won’t last for long. Head to the Deals page and pick up the iPhone App Interface Design For Beginners course for just $29 and Pixa for only $9.99 now!