Apple has today launched a Back to School iTunes music sale with selected albums reduced to as little as $6.99. The deals aim to give students “a smart deal on cool albums” from the likes of Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke, Pink, and Lana Del Rey.
The promotion runs from today, September 2, until Thursday, September 5, and it can work in conjunction with iTunes’s Complete My Album offer — so if you’ve already purchased tracks from one of the albums included in the sale, they’ll count toward the price of the entire album.
Here’s a list of albums that are now just $6.99:
- Imagine Dragons – Night Visions
- Justin Timberlake – The 20/20 Experience
- Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines
- The Lumineers – The Lumineers
- Pink – The Truth About Love
- OneRepublic – Native
- Blake Shelton – Based On a True Story…
- Sara Bareilles – The Blessed Unrest
- Various Artists – Pitch Perfect (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Lana Del Rey – Born to Die
If you’re willing to spend a dollar more, there are even more albums on sale for $7.99, including the latest releases from Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, Fun., John Mayer, and Katy Perry. You’ll find them in the iTunes music store by hitting the source link below.