This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: After a week with the new iPhone 13 Pro, what features are knocking us out — and what’s registering a big “meh”? It’s time for some frank talk.
Also on The CultCast:
- iOS 15 brings a blizzard of bugs.
- The great Sierra blue iPhone 13 Pro debate.
- iPhone 14 might get a top-to-bottom redesign.
- Cult of Mac’s iPhone 13 giveaway ends soon!
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video livestream, embedded below.
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
iPhone 13 and 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro truly is the Goldilocks phone [Review]
- New iPhone 13 cases and accessories hit the Cult of Mac Store
- iPhone 13 component shortage lengthens wait times
iOS 15 bugs
- Apple vows to fix iPhone 13 bug that breaks Unlock with Apple Watch [Updated]
- iPhone owners suffer intermittent touch input issues under iOS 15
- iOS 15 problems continue as iPhone 13 owners report CarPlay crashes
- iPhone 14 Coming With “Complete Redesign” Next Year, Says Mark Gurman (Front Page Tech)
The CultCast livestream
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
Can’t wait to get your hands on an iPhone 13? This week, Cult of Mac teamed up with Speck to offer our readers the chance to win an iPhone 13 and a bundle of three nifty MagSafe-compatible cases.
Speck will send one lucky reader an iPhone 13 in Starlight, plus a bundle of three cases from its new Presidio line.
To enter, just sign up for the Cult of Mac Today newsletter from our giveaway page. Cult of Mac Today is our free daily newsletter that gives you three to five of the top news stories of the day. You can get additional entries through other simple actions as well.