Upgraded to the iPhone 5S or 5C but still have a speaker dock with a 30-pin connector? The folks at Auris feel your pain. That’s why they’ve designed a way for you to enjoy your music without ever worrying about dock compatibility again.
The Auris freeDa is a small Bluetooth® receiver that connects to any speaker system via 30-pin connection (old-gen Apple devices) or auxiliary input – providing an elegant, compact way to wirelessly play and control your music from any Bluetooth-enabled device. And Cult of Mac Deals has it for only $44.99 during this limited time offer.
Please note: This offer is only available to customers in the continental United States. The sale price includes shipping and all sales are final.
Here are its top features:
- JUST ADD BLUETOOTH®: Enables you to wirelessly play and control all your music from any Bluetooth-enabled device
- BLUETOOTH 4.0: The best available, connects faster, consumes less power, and remembers up to 8 paired devices
- aptX® CODING: Full ‘wired’ audio quality with an impressive dynamic range
- RECHARGEABLE: Lithium-ion battery lasts 12 hours on a single charge
- AUX CONNECTION: Connect to a car stereo, amplifier, headphones, computer, etc. with included 3.5mm auxiliary cable
- BUTTON CONTROLS: To adjust volume and playback
- TAKE CALLS WIRELESSLY: Built-in microphone so you can use your sound system as a speakerphone
Aside from the fact that it makes our 30-pin speakers usable again, the best part of the freeDa is that it instantly adds Bluetooth connectivity to any sound system. Plus it’s so ridiculously small that you can take it anywhere – you’ll be like King Midas except instead of turning things into gold, they’ll be Bluetooth-connected.