Version control with Git has become an essential tool for every developer & designer. Top projects like jQuery, Ruby on Rails, and the Linux Kernel have been using Git for years, so it’s time you unlocked its full potential. And Cult of Mac Deals is here to help with our latest promotion.
Tower makes learning and using Git easier and more efficient than ever. It’s a powerful Git client for OS X with an elegant interface and a full-fledged feature set. Work with confidence knowing you can perform complex tasks via drag and drop and quickly undo mistakes. Plus, it makes advanced users more productive with features like single line staging, submodule support, and file history browsing. Right now you can get Tower for just $29.50 – a savings of 50% – during this Cult of Mac Deals limited time offer.
From what we’ve heard from our developers, Git is an extremely powerful program – however, accessing its full capabilities is far from easy. This is where Tower comes in – this client has become the go-to tool for over 30,000 employees in companies like Apple, Google, Amazon, Twitter, and Facebook – because it allows you to easily and productively work with the Git version control system.
Here are the top features of Tower:
- Repository Management: With GitHub, Bitbucket, and Beanstalk integrations
- Commit History: Directly integrated diff views and two view modes (“Recent” and “List”) for an in-depth look into what happened
- Working Copy Status: Quickly understand your current changes and add them to the next commit (even on a single-line-level)
- Browse Versions: View and restore any historic version of your project and inspect its complete files at any point in time
- Usability and Ease-of-Use: A beautifully designed interface that makes complex tasks as easy as “drag and drop”
Make your life easier with Tower and get the most out of Git – and at a fraction of the regular price. Get Tower from Cult of Mac Deals for only $29.50 while you can…which won’t be for long!