All you comic lovers and designers out there…get ready. Cult of Mac Deals has some software on sale that takes your designs, characters and stories and puts them in motion to create the story you have been visualizing.
We all love having plenty of space to work and learning time-saving cool techniques. With Motion Artist you can layout comic panels and image layers in any way possible using a large, user-friendly workspace and with its dynamic camera action automatically creates a cinematic experience. And Cult of Mac Deals has this killer application for 66% off – just $19.99 – during this limited time offer.
This software is available for both the Mac and Windows platform. To review all system requirements, visit the Deals page.
You’ll learn motion techniques with an easy-to-use interface and MotionAssist technology, a powerful way to visualize motion organize a complete mixed-media experience and design interactive projects, web presentations, and banners for exciting personal or commercial applications.
The highlights of Motion Artist include:
- Easy-to-use timeline animation makes creating new projects fun and easy
- Stop points contain all animated properties in one simple place. Click and drag stop points and object paths for a hands-on approach to animating
- Three separate views give unparalleled control over the style and direction of the presentation.
- Create comic-style panels, fill them will imported images, and animate them for endless possibilities and cutting-edge effects.
- Panel creation tools allow for any shape panel imaginable. Use the panel cut tool to make even more complex and stylish animations.
With Motion Artist you can combine audio with animated video and images for powerful storytelling, create and animate custom comic panels, customized text and word balloons, and add complex effects. Let your imagination run wild!
But this special offer won’t last long. Bring your comics to life for only $19.99 with Motion Artist today!Related