Since taking over as CEO of Yahoo last year, Marissa Mayer has pushed the company to make some huge improvements to its apps for iOS. So far we’ve been treated to stellar updates to Yahoo Weather, News and Flickr and the improvements keep coming as the company just published a nice update for its news app.
Yahoo News for iOS received an impressive redesign in April but today’s update cleans up some of the article navigation and adds better Yahoo! Mail integration, quicker sharing, and sponsored stories.
Here are all the new features:
• Better integration with Yahoo! Mail
• Much improved visual stream
• Better article navigation, with multi-tap gestures
• Ability to change font size in article page
• New background images
• New sharing UI for content
• Better accessibility for Web search
• Sponsored stories in the classic stream
- Source iTunes