iTunes 11 might just be the best version yet, with a beautiful new user interface and a plethora of great new features that we love. But with everyone these days streaming all-you-can-eat music from excellent apps like Spotify and Rdio, we had to ask—is it too little too late? On our all-new CultCast, we’ll tell you which iTunes 11 features we love most, but which one feature it really needs to stay relevant in the world of music.
Then, we ponder a new gold-plated iPhone accessory so ridiculous, it might just be genius.
Read on for the show notes and to learn how you could promote your product or service on one of our future episodes.
Ask us questions or suggest show topics on our new Facebook page
Leave us your comments, topics, or suggestions! We always try to include them in the show. Facebook.com/TheCultCast.
CultCast #45 – Will.i.won’t
On The CultCast this week
- Erfon Elijah – Cult of Mac writer and host of The CultCast
- Buster Heine – Cult of Mac writer and community manager
- Leander Kahney – Cult of Mac Editor-in-Chief
- Alex Heath – Cult of Mac writer
Our stories this week
- Everything we love about Apple’s new iTunes 11.
- Why the newly-updated Apple Remote App is better than ever.
- A much-hyped iPhone accessory that’s either awesome or awful; we can’t tell.
- Faves & Raves! The segment where we pitch our favorite tech and apps then vote on which one’s best.