Tired of searching for a utility band for everyday wear to match your space gray Apple Watch? Maybe something with a bit of a “tactical” look to it? Want to look like you’re going on patrol when you’re just headed to the flower shop? Well, stand down, because your mission may be accomplished.
It doesn’t matter if your Apple Watch is made of aluminum or stainless steel, Mifa’s rugged Nylon Sports Leather Apple Watch Band can be a great complement to it.
And it’s 20% off in the Cult of Mac Store through the end of May. That’s a savings of $5.
Mifa Nylon Sports Leather Apple Watch Band
It takes just seconds to upgrade from the Apple Watch band you have to a tactical-looking utility Apple Watch band. Mifa’s sporty utility design suits a wide variety of indoor and outdoor occasions. It’s rugged but not too rugged.
Mifa uses durable nylon as a long-lasting and comfortable base structure. On top of that, an exterior genuine leather layer and precise black stitching provide plenty of character and make a good match for a space gray Apple Watch.
The woven nylon finish and Velcro strip help provide sweatproofing, too.
And Mifa uses upgraded adapters to provide a secure connection between the leather band and Apple Watch.
Installation is quick and easy — no additional tools required.
- Ultra-wide band — 30mm design
- Fits Apple Watch Series 7/6/SE/5/4/3/2/1 in sizes 45mm, 44mm and 42mm
- Nylon base strap with genuine cowhide leather and detailed black stitching
- Resists a 20 kgf or greater pull force as specified in ISO-6245:1996
- Anodized semi-glossy black aluminum adapters and buckle.
- One-size band for wrist sizes from 16 cm to 21.5 cm (6.3 inches to 8.5 inches)
- Precise stitching
You can get the band in black, brown or NASA colors at 20% off until the end of May.
Where to buy: Cult of Mac Store
Note: We originally published this on May 17, 2022.