Stardew Valley’s gigantic version 1.4 content update is coming soon to iOS. It brings a new farm map, fish ponds, a new end-game mystery, and more than 60 brand-new items. There are also 14 music tracks and “hundreds” of fixes.
The update is already live on Android (it first rolled out on PC and console late last year), and it’s now waiting for Apple’s approval before it hits the App Store.
Stardew Valley has become incredibly popular since it made its debut four years ago. It now boasts millions of players worldwide and has an impressive score of 87 on Metacritic. And it just keeps getting better!
The version 1.4 release is packed full of awesome new content for players to enjoy. So even if you’ve already plowed hundreds of hours into the game, you have yet another reason to load it up again and play even more.
Stardew Valley’s newest content update for iOS
“This update not only adds new content and features to the game, but improves the gameplay experience significantly with tons of ‘quality of life’ features,” explains the official Stardew Valley blog.
Because there are so many changes and additions, we’ll point you toward the version 1.4 patch notes for the complete list. But here are some of the highlights:
- Added Four Corners farm map.
- Added fish pond to breed fish.
- Added movie theater unlocked in late game, with related content and features.
- Added 14-heart events for every spouse.
- Added new events and dialog (including a new heart event for Caroline).
- Added 24 new hair styles, including bald heads.
- Added 181 shirts, 35 hats, 14 pants, two boots, 38 decorative options, 17 new flooring options, and more.
- Added new mine content.
- Added Trash Bear to clean up trash around town in year three and later.
As we mentioned, this is a huge update — and this is just a small number of the many, many changes and additions to the game.
Stardew Valley 1.4 is available today on Android, and its creator says it’s coming soon to iOS. The update has already been submitted for App Store approval, so assuming there are no issues, we should get it any day now.
If you haven’t already picked up Stardew Valley on iOS, we highly recommend it. It’s a $7.99 purchase, but that gets you the full game — there are no ads or other unlocks you’ll need to buy later.