This VoIP communications post is presented by Zadarma.
Cloud communications platform Zadarma recently released an updated iOS version of its app that offers businesses easy access to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) communications internationally. Plus, it solves one of modern life’s most annoying problems: keeping business and personal calls and text messages separate.
Why turn to VoIP?
In recent years, VoIP — where calls travel over the internet rather than through old-school phone lines — became a top choice for business communications. The biggest reason? Using VoIP costs far less than using a traditional office telephone system. Meanwhile, VoIP packs most if not all of the same features.
First off, VoIP setup is inexpensive. By selecting it, you take away heavy hardware and wiring expenses. Optional SIP (session initiation protocol) handsets are standardized. And that means the hardware you invest in will not tie you to a specific provider. More importantly, the biggest savings typically come from free or cheap long-distance calls. Frequent communications with far-flung offices or customers need not cost much.
Second, flexibility and scalability on the cheap are VoIP hallmarks. Try VoIP, and you will save money because it’s a software and/or cloud-based system that does not depend on phone lines and extensive connected hardware. This will prove particularly handy as your staffing or call volume change over time. As your needs evolve, VoIP lets you easily add or subtract capacity without changing your phone lines and equipment. What’s more, your staff members can communicate from anywhere in the world on the same system without adding significant cost.
Useful features of Zadarma iOS VoIP app
The Zadarma VoIP app for iOS offers an array of helpful features for calling, texting and more:
- Smart push notifications appear on devices independent of app usage. That helps save battery life.
- Integrated contacts keep you easily in touch with key people.
- An account balance display helps you track usage costs in real time.
- International calls start at a low rate of $0.009. Use this tool to search for rates by country. Text messages among Zadarma network users are free.
- Make calls via SIP or Zadarma’s free cloud-based (hosted) private branch exchange (PBX) with interactive voice response (IVR).
- Zadarma includes free client-relationship management (CRM) software, regardless of your company’s size. CRM helps you plan and track communications with potential and existing clients, including lead generation for sales.
- Use the API interface to integrate Zadarma’s business phone system with your applications, such as a CRM system or call centers.
Ready to get VoIP service?
For modern business communications, VoIP offers a killer combo of advanced features, affordable pricing and maximum operational flexibility. Check out Zadarma’s VoIP plans to find the right fit for you and your organization.