To solve the iPhone 4 Antennuation problem (or, at the very least, the PR disaster of that problem), Apple’s giving out millions of dollars in free cases to anyone who bought an iPhone 4… but maybe they should have saved their money and just shipped out some of these adorable, Band-Aid style Antennaids instead: $4.99 will patch the signal boo-boos of up to six iPhone 4s, although without a kiss from Papa Steve first to make the hurt better, who can really say how effective they will prove to be?
Popular This Week
- This sale on scratch-and-dent iPhones and Apple Watches ends at midnight
- How to remove duplicate photos on iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Holafly eSIM gives iPhone users international data without barriers
- iOS 16.3, iPadOS 16.3 and macOS Ventura 13.2 arrive
- What to expect from Apple Studio Display Pro
- Discover how Shopify and Amazon FBA work, then cash in!
- How the M2 and M2 Pro Mac minis compare to the M1 model
- What new HomePod temperature and humidity sensors can do for you
- Should you buy the new MacBook Pro or Mac mini?
- Get 20% off flexible stand that mounts your MagSafe iPhone anywhere