Presumably for those without an iPhone and its wealth of app-based fitness options, iHome has partnered with New Balance to offer a set of earphones packed with workout features, including a pedometer and a heart-rate monitor.
Cult of Mac's Newsletters
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- Keep your Private Browsing secret with this one smart Safari move [Pro Tip]
- Evolving eSIM technology is a huge boon to iPhone users
- Remove vocals from songs and more with this AI music-production tool
- Beautiful magnetic stand turns iPad into iMac
- 1Password 8 for iOS is about to get much better
- What to check before you power on an old Macintosh
- HomePod 2 review roundup: Great sound but no giant leap forward
- Slim new hub adds the ports a MacBook needs
- IT engineer’s MacBook Pro and Studio Display quietly get the job done [Setups]
- Apple Watch Ultra is tough, but this new case makes it tougher