Create And Design Compelling Websites With The Ultimate Guide to User Experience Video Course [Deals]
Your website is often the first interaction customers have with your brand, and effective user experience can boost sales, bolster conversion rates, and improve customer satisfaction. Don’t you owe it to yourself to know how to implement it?
Well, that’s exactly what The Ultimate Guide to User Experience Video Course will teach you. And Cult of Mac Deals has this course for 75% off the regular price – only $49 – for a very limited time.
In this increasingly visual, internet-connected world, the benefits to understanding how to optimize your brand experience are invaluable. With this course, you don’t need a background in user experience, design, or development – you’ll learn the ins and outs of UX optimization at your own pace.
You’ll get unlimited online access to this course, which is available on any device with an internet connection at any time. That means you can even watch on the go on your iPad! And upon conclusion of the course, you’ll receive a verifiable certificate of completion – perfect for bolstering your resume and adding legitimacy to your personal brand.
The top features of this course include the following:
- Over 60 lectures and 10 hours of content
- 9 step-by-step chapters with video tutorials
- Hands-on practice with personas, card-sorting, contextual inquiry, and heuristic evaluation
- Describe design framework and usability metrics
- Develop cheap, throwaway prototypes for user feedback
- Discussion boards to answer your questions
- Word document transcript of each lecture
- If you’re looking for even more detailed information about this course, click here.*
Your instructor, Dr. David Travis, has over 20 years of experience in the fields of human factors, usability, and user experience. He has helped companies large and small create innovative customer experiences.
Don’t delay. This kind of deal won’t last for long, so get The Ultimate Guide to User Experience Video Course for just $49 – a savings of 75% – and start creating websites your users will love today!Related