Did you know Microsoft Excel was release on the Mac before it was released on Windows? Pretty cool when you think about it—Microsoft launched its first attack on Lotus 1–2–3 through the Mac. Well that was in the late 80s-early 90s and 25 years have passed and Excel has only gotten more sophisticated and powerful. Most people who use Excel know the basics of formulas and spreadsheets, but like most apps the real power and treasures lie just below the surface.
Now’s the time to learn the secrets of Excel with today’s deal—Microsoft Excel 2011 Course – Cult of Mac Deals. Step up and become a master of Excel in just a few hours and for only $24!
Excel is a very powerful app and probably the best done (and least hated) of the MS Office suite, but, yeah, most people only know the basics of Excel. That’s sad because knowing how to use Excel—I mean really knowing Excel—can make your life a lot easier. Whether it’s recording a macro for a repetitive task or knowing how to tap into Pivot Tables. Just a few “tricks” will make you an Excel Master.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to create professional-quality spreadsheets, workbooks and presentation-ready charts with one of the world’s leading office productivity tools.
- How to manipulate and implement data across a wide range of projects.
- How to create fully compatible documents and projects that can be accessed by users working with Office for Mac products as well as Windows counterparts.
What People Are Saying About the Course:
“I swear I thought excel was the most confusing program ever created…until I started following the simple examples in YOUR course. THANKS.” – Jake Swearengen
“Exactly what I needed. Very direct training on each major part of the program. Guy’s presentation style is straightforward and effective.” – Alan Greenberg
Who Should Take This Course?
- Anyone who has used Microsoft Excel in the past but wanted a better understanding of its full range of features.
- Anyone who needs an understanding of Microsoft Office software as it applies to a professional work or academic environment.
- Any Mac user new to MS Excel wanting a user-friendly guide that introduces the program from the ground up.
It’s as simple as this. Twenty-four bucks buys you $50 worth of training on Excel. Five and a half hours, hands on lesson, and not just Excel for Mac, you’ll learn how to make sure your Excel masterworks run on PCs too. Grab it now—Microsoft Excel 2011 Course – Cult of Mac DealsRelated