Did you know the first version of WordPress was written using DreamWeaver? Yep, it’s true. Now you might not be interested in creating the next great CMS, but you might be interested in using Dreamweaver to create awesome websites. This is where Dreamweaver Essentials comes in. Over 7.5 hours and 100 hands-on lectures that will make you a DW rockstar.
More info on the Dreamweaver Essentials Course after the jump…
For only $49 (68% off the regular price!) you’ll get more than 7.5 hours of 100+ hands-on lectures!
With this thorough video course led by the Dreamweaver aficionado Geoff Blake, you’ll get stellar advice on how to use Dreamweaver CS4 to enhance your web designs, manage your websites, and edit all of your code quickly, efficiently, and seamlessly.
What You’ll Learn:
- Web Design Fundamentals
- Working in the Dreamweaver Interface
- Managing your Websites
- Adding Text and Page Structure
- How to Work with CSS and HTML
- Managing Internal and External Style Sheets
- Working With Tables
- Inserting Images
- Creating Hyperlinks
- Traditional Page Layout with Tables
- Modern Page Layout with Divs
- Interactivity And Multimedia!
Get this deal now while it lasts—Dreamweaver Essentials Course..