This Ruby on Rails tutorial for beginners is the perfect comprehensive video guided tour of modern Rails web development. With this course you’ll get a grasp on the newest, most effective approach to web development as Micheal Hartl walks you through the entire Rails development process: installing and setting up Rails, designing Rails applications with MVC and REST, building dynamic pages, coding effectively in Ruby, implementing registration and authentication, adding social features, even testing and deployment.
This course — usually $129 — is down to its final hours of availability, so grab this Cult of Mac Deals offering while you still can!
Here are the key features of the course:
- Over 14 lectures and 19.5 hrs of content!
- Master core Rails concepts including the Model View Controller design pattern
- Learn how to master key Rails techniques, including REST, security, data modeling, messaging and more
- Also covers RSS, search, caching, social features, performance, testing, refactoring and real-world deployment
Who is this course ideal for?
- Experienced web developers who are new to Rails
- Java programmers eager to master web application
So if you’re looking to get into the basics of Ruby on Rails and don’t want to dig too deep into your wallet to do so, this course can’t be beat. But hurry — time’s almost up! Grab this Cult of Mac Deals offer now!Related