This post is brought to you by Bluetti.
Do you dream of achieving power independence? Whether that means living off the grid or just keeping your home lit when the power goes out, Bluetti’s got a new, top-of-the-line solar power station for you.
Just last year the company put out its modular AC300 solar station and B300 battery module combo. Now it’s back with a worthy successor — the even more powerful AC500 and B300S combo.
Bluetti plans crowdfunding for powerful AC500 and B300S solar power station
In July 2021, Bluetti unveiled its modular solar power station, the AC300 solar generator and the B300 LFP battery module. They soon became popular among customers seeking portable solar energy storage.
And now, just one year later, an even more powerful successor arrives — the AC500+B300S. Bluetti plans to release the combo on the crowdfunding platform Indiegogo. See below for more information.
8 quick facts about the Bluetti AC500
- It’s 100% modular and compatible with B300 and B300S battery packs for a capacity of up to 18,432Wh.
- A 5,000W inverter (10,000W surge) covers power needs in most cases, even for high-power electronics.
- Can connect with at least two B300S and charges via AC and PV simultaneously. That allows an 8,000W max input. Zero-to-100% charging only takes 1.8 to 2.3 hours, significantly saving charging time.
- Choose from nine methods of charging.
- Built-in advanced BMS and LFP battery ensures higher security and longer lifespan.
- A split-phase bonding function lets you connect two AC500s to double the capacity, voltage and power to 36,864Wh, 240V/6,000W (a Fusion Box Pro is required and sold separately).
- The Bluetti app lets you monitor and control the system. Get the latest firmware update over Wi-Fi directly.
- Weight/dimensions: 66.2 pounds (30 kilograms)/20.5 inches × 12.8 inches ×14.1 inches (520mm × 325mm × 358mm).
A huge leap forward to impressive power
When it comes to AC output, the new system’s 5,000W of continuous power and 10,000W surge can meet your every need.
Investing in such a solar-powered monster might be the most brilliant move for creating backup power at home. It can easily power all your household appliances, such as dryers, refrigerators, coffee makers and more.
Each AC500 can connect to up to six B300s battery packs for a total capacity of 18,432Wh.
And thanks to the Fusion Box Pro, you can connect two AC500s to boast up to a 240V/6,000W output and 36,864Wh capacity. That makes it a solid power center to run your home essentials for days or weeks.
In fact, with enough solar panels, you can achieve power independence, as in an unlimited energy supply available for
your entire house, outdoor camping, road trips and more.
LiFePO4: Charge safer, last longer
Bluetti uses the safe and reliable LiFePO4 battery. It provides long-term durability and more than 3,500 charging cycles to 80% of its original capacity.
Compared to the lithium-ion batteries most power stations and power banks use, the LiFePO4 battery type offers optimal performance. You can expect more than 10 years of life from it.
Multiple charging options for flexibility and speed
Charging a power station doesn’t have to be time-consuming. To charge the AC500, you can use power from AC, solar, generator, lead-acid battery — or even two or three of those methods at once.
Plug in the wall outlet and solar panels, and you can efficiently charge the AC500 in an hour to an 8,000W input level.
Given the uninterrupted power supply system, there’s no need to worry about losing data or hardware damage in the event of a power outage. UPS can automatically detect the blackout the moment it occurs and provide power within 20 milliseconds.
Take control with the Bluetti app
The Bluetti app lets you remotely control the AC500 with just a smartphone. That makes it easy and convenient to power it on and off, check the state of charge and get firmware updates over the air.
Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign and early bird pricing
Bluetti will soon announce the AC500+B300S on Indiegogo. Subscribe to the Bluetti newsletter to keep up with the latest information on the products. And, more importantly, receiving the newsletter makes you eligible to get an early bird price.
How to find out more: Sign up for the Bluetti newsletter (see bottom right-hand corner of Bluetti homepage)