Although the iPad won’t be released internationally until tomorrow, Apple has already gotten ready for the flood of new devices by flicking the ON switch for the International iPad App Store. For right now, this will only be useful to you if you have imported an iPad from the States but want to use a local iTunes account; wait until next week, though, and you’ll be able to slurp up iPad ads as soon as your local mail constabulary delivers your iPad to your door.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- Monarch is a Godzilla-size hit for Apple TV+
- You won’t believe this bride’s mind-bending iPhone photo
- Why iPhone NameDrop feature is not a security risk
- Sign in to your Google accounts before December or they’ll be deleted
- How and why to use an external webcam with your iPad
- Apple reportedly ending Apple Card partnership with Goldman Sachs
- iPad gift guide: Pick the best tablet to give your loved ones
- Tiny fan makes MacBook Air perform like MacBook Pro
- Premium iPad stylus takes on Apple Pencil with pressure sensitivity and buttons [Review]
- Bag bargains on Macs, iPads and Studio Displays while you can