SAN FRANCISCO, MACWORLD 2010 — Saturday is the last day of Macworld 2010 and you can bring a friend for only $15 when you use priority code SHARE. The Expo Hall hours are from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
If you want to show the kids a good time do the following:
2) Free popcorn. I’m sorry to say that I cannot remember the name of the company that has this but it’s close to the Macworld Music Studio.
3) The Game Salad booth is a good place to park them when they start whining. This great software lets them design their own games for free. They will give them a code to use at home.
4) WD booth has these little rubber guys with hair that have obnoxious sayings. Kids love them!
5) iFrogz has a fun giveaway. If you can guess three songs in a row by artist and title, they will give you a free pair of earbuds.
6) Raffles are everywhere. Get as many raffle tickets as you can. Targus bags has several raffles a day. After the raffle they throw t-shirts into the crowd. If your kid is small move them to the front. Adults are too ashamed to snatch t-shirts when there’s a kid around. Best way to score.
7) Make it a contest to see how many pens or mint containers they can collect. Swag is hard to come by but pens are in abundance and so are mints.
CultofMac.com cannot be held responsible if vendors have run out of items. Macworld has been a zoo and it is the last day after all.