Apple already promised a 30 day extension to .Mac subscribers and those who bought subscriptions to MobileMe prior to July 15. In the wake of continuing difficulty getting its web services product firing on all cylinders, Apple has increased the extension of free service to an additional 60 days for anyone with a MobileMe account activated prior to Midnight Pacific Daylight Time, August 19.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- How to stop your iPhone from blaring out today’s emergency alert
- Grab a keychain Apple Watch charger for just $19
- It’s not just you: iOS 17 has a battery life problem
- Apple Watch Series 9 is a surprising package of new features [Review]
- 8 super-cool things you can do with the iPhone 15 Pro Action button
- Fingers point at Instagram app for overheating iPhone 15 Pro models
- iPhone 15 Pro Max isn’t nearly as fragile as you might think
- Kingston’s tiny new external SSD is quick and budget-friendly [Review]
- iOS 17.1 beta 2: All the features and changes
- iPhone 15 Pro vs. iPhone 14 Pro: Should you upgrade?