How’s your Mac doing today? Sluggish even when all the apps are quit? Running out of space? It might finally be time for you to check out MacKeeper. Good thing we have it as our deal today—Keep Your Mac Safe With MacKeeper: Keep Your Mac Secure, Clean & Fast for the Rest of its Life.
We know MacKeeper can be a controversial app, but time and again Zeobits has talked about what their app does—and what it doesn’t do—when asked. Yes, the ads are everywhere. That doesn’t make it a bad app, that’s just aggressive marketing.
I think I have to leave the decision up to you. Here’s what you get:
- Internet Security – Protect your Mac from all threats coming from online: phishing, identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, malware etc.
- Anti-Theft – Use the most advanced technologies to locate a stolen computer and get it back.
- Update Tracker – Keep the latest versions of all apps in one place and makes the updating process much more convenient.
- Login Items – Optimize and speeds up your Mac by setting up the applications to open upon login.
- Default Apps – Define which application will open each file type.
Data Control Features:
- Data Encryptor – Prevent unwanted access to your files by using double password protection and AES encryption standards.
- Files Recovery – Restore deleted and trashed files from your Mac’s hard drive. Supports a wide range of file formats both for HFS+ and NTFS systems. Is able to recover files from external storage devices.
- Backup – Create and schedules backups of important files on your Mac’s hard drive as well as external devices and online storages.
- Shredder – delete files or folders without any chance to recover them.
- ZeoDisk – Share, backup and sync all your files online.
- Fast Cleanup – A set of cleaning utilities that completely removes all kinds of junk from your Mac.
- Smart Uninstaller – Completely removes unneeded applications leaving no junk behind.
- Disk Usage – Scans data on your Mac and shows the largest files on the hard drive.
- Duplicates Finder – Look for file copies that take up space on your Mac’s hard drive and delete them with the click of a button.
- Files Finder – Scan your Mac to find any file you’re looking for.
Geek on Demand Features:
- Receive unlimited online service that can provide an answer to any technical question you have.