Raise your hand if you really like managing your home/personal finances. I’m betting the few of you who did raise their hands are either in the financial industry or just dig numbers. The rest of us? Well we all hate trying to track budgets, spending, the “can I afford a new 32GB iPad now…” questions, and keeping work/tax expenses straight. I think I might have the solution for you.
Manage all your finances, simply and easily and only $15!
What does Cashculator have to offer? How about these top-line features…
Cashculator Key Features:
- See the big picture: High-level overview of your spending and income.
- Predict your cash flow and balance: do you have a surplus cash flow?
- What-if analysis to compare alternatives: Can you afford to purchase that gadget?
- Prepare financially for expected changes.
- View your income, expenses and balance with easy-to-use graphs.
- 1-click expense addition.
Still not convinced? Maybe this intro video will help:
The bottom line is that we all need to keep track of our finances. We all need an easy, painless, and frictionless to do it. Cashculator gives you the tools to keep track of what you’ve spent but also plan for the future.
And that’s something we all need to do.