Literature and videos can only take you so far when learning. Code School incorporates hands-on coding practice in an actionable video course that will have you creating front-end CSS you can be proud of. And the best part: it’s free thanks to Cult of Mac Deals.
Here’s how this course breaks down:
- LEVEL 1 – FOUNDATION: An introduction to Sass, imports, comments, and nesting.
- LEVEL 2 – VARIABLE: Creation and use of recallable information.
- LEVEL 3 – MIXING: Writing reusable styles mixed with optional arguments.
- LEVEL 4 – EXTEND: Easily manage CSS class reuse and inheritance in the stylesheet, rather than HTML.
- LEVEL 5 – DIRECTIVE: A primer on the programmatic tools in Sass, including functions and each loops.
- LEVEL 6 – MATH + COLOR: Perform arithmetic and color alterations directly to stylesheet values.
- LEVEL 7 – RESPONSIVE: Simplify and optimize your responsive design workflow via Sass.
With this course, you’ll learn simply by doing. There’s no setup and no hassle….just learning.
Get this Cult of Mac Deals freebie now – and start the road to CSS coding prowess today!