‘Tis the season for carving interesting designs into pumpkins and Apple fans never miss an opportunity to show their loyalty. Check out our gallery of ghoulish gourds and if you’ve got a Mac-o-lantern to show off, send it in to our photo submission email address; we’ll feature entries on the site.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- Screenshot a whole page (or an entire email) on iPhone
- Get ready for new MacBooks and iPads at Apple March event
- Killing the Apple car is depressing and sad
- Apple TV+ subscribers get 51 new movies, but not for long
- M3 MacBook Pro supercharges trader’s rig [Setups]
- Satechi’s great USB-C hub and stand isn’t just for Mac mini [Setups]
- How to control volume with your Apple TV remote
- Apple car crashes to a halt
- iOS 17.4 with new emoji, huge changes for EU is almost here
- 3 iPad Pro improvements better than a thinner chassis