The great people at TechSmith want you to stop using wanna-be screencasting applications and start using proper software to make your presentations much more professional. So the company is giving away four copies of its Camtasia screencasting software (worth $99) and five copies of its quick-video recording and sharing app, Jing Pro.
- Become a fan on our Facebook Page
- Download the free trial version of Camtasia.
- Make a short, creative screencast. You can do anything, just keep it clean. Upload the video to our Facebook wall.
- We’ll select our four favorites and give you the key for the full version (value of $99 per copy)
Jing Pro Contest
Don’t need a full feature screencast application, but you’d still like a screen capture and screencast application with a ton of features? Jing Pro is your answer. You can use the free Jing version completely free with no strings attached, but the Pro version attaches a feature which allows you to create short, share-able screencast and videos. The Pro version is $14.95 a year, but we’ll automatically upgrade 5 accounts to the Pro version for FREE. Here’s how to get a Pro version:
- Become a fan of our Facebook Page.
- Download the free version of Jing.
- Post a screenshot of anything creative on our Facebook page.
- We’ll pick our 5 favorites and contact you through Facebook about how to get your Jing version upgraded.
Contests will last 24 hours from timestamp of this post. One entry allowed per person for each application giveaway. No purchase is necessary. You must be 18 years of age to enter the contests. These contests are void where prohibited.