This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: We’ve got a date for WWDC22! Now, the only question is, what tricks will Apple pull out of its virtual hat this year?
Also on The CultCast:
- Is Apple’s M1 Ultra chip ultra-disappointing? The first speed tests look underwhelming.
- The latest on Apple’s quest to develop a folding iPhone.
- Ukrainians use Find My to locate thieving Russian troops.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video livestream, embedded below.
Special thanks to this week’s CultCast sponsors:
- The new Jamf Fundamentals plan gives small-to-midsize businesses the tools they need to easily manage all their Apple devices. CultCast fans can manage three devices free! Sign up at jamf.com/beyond.
- Squarespace gives you all the tools you need to set up your very own website and start selling anything. Start your free website trial today at squarespace.com/cultcast (no credit card required). Save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain with code cultcast at checkout.