This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: A new round of Apple Vision Pro reviews gives us greater insight into what to expect from the high-priced headset. Is it utterly mind-blowing? Clunky and weird? So addictive that we’re doomed to a flat life in the boring 2D world when we take it off?
Sounds like all of the above!
Also on The CultCast:
- A rundown of new features coming soon to iOS 17.
- A respected analyst says iPhone can’t compete without these two key features … but at least one of them is nowhere in sight!
- Is that an unreleased iPad in a Vision Pro cover story?
- We’re giving away two rugged and waterproof Apple Watch bands from Lululook for all you sporty types.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.
The CultCast live stream archive: Vision Pro reviews on episode 632
Here’s the YouTube live stream of this week’s show, where we kick around all the latest Apple Vision Pro reviews:
Our sponsor: Squarespace
Squarespace gives you all the tools you need to set up your very own website and commence selling anything online. Start your free website trial today at squarespace.com/cultcast (no credit card required). Save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain with code cultcast at checkout.
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
- Vision Pro review roundup: ‘Magic’ and ‘a revolution,’ but definitely unfinished
- Apple Vision Pro’s biggest problem: It’s highly addictive!
- Why Tim Cook is going all in on the Apple Vision Pro (Vanity Fair)
- More than 600 new spatial apps and games await Vision Pro
- Vision Pro reviews: Surprising battery life, ‘weird’ personas, and more (MacRumors)
- iOS 17.4 beta 1: All the new features and changes
- Auto-generated transcripts coming to Apple Podcasts
- iPhone can’t compete in ‘new paradigm’ of high-end phone design, analyst says
- Is this an unannounced iPad in a press photo?
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway: Lululook Waterproof FKM Sport Bands
This week, Cult of Mac is giving away two super-cool Lululook Waterproof FKM Sport Bands for Apple Watch. We’ve got one orange band and one blue one, and anyone in the world can enter to win through February 10.
To enter, just visit our giveaway page.