New iPhone 14 owners have a luxe choice of case in Mujjo’s new lineup of leather cases, with wallet or not. The company rolled them out the same day Apple released the iPhone 14 series.
Mujjo said all the new cases include “machined metal buttons to optimize responsiveness.”
Mujjo MagSafe-compatible leather iPhone 14 cases
Mujjo iPhone 14 range includes leather cases and two types of wallet case. They’re all MagSafe-compatible. You can choose from three colors: tan, black and Monaco blue.
Mujjo said it designed its leather wallet case to carry up to three cards.
- MagSafe: Magnetic technology is built into the case for wireless charging and compatibility with MagSafe accessories.
- Machined metal buttons: The side buttons are machined from metal for extra clickiness and optimal responsiveness. The metal is dyed to match the leather color.
- Ecco leather: Vegetable-tanned leather from the Netherlands was developed specially to create a durable finish that gets more beautiful over time. This leather is now Gold Rated by the Leather Working Group for environmental standards.
- Japanese microfibre lining: The case interior is lined with microfibre, a slim, strong fabric that is also exceptionally lightweight. The material provides luxurious padded comfort for your iPhone.
- Enhanced protection: A raised bump around the rear camera protects the protruding lenses. The base of the device is neatly covered, providing extra protection without obstructing the speakers or the charging port. To protect the display, the leather rises 1mm above the edge of the glass, creating a raised bezel that keeps abrasive surfaces away from the screen.
- A beautiful finish that improves with use: The case exudes craftsmanship, delivered through the high quality of the vegetable-tanned leather. Over time, the color will become richer and develop a patina.
Mujjo’s leather cases and leather wallet cases are available for the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Where to buy: Mujjo