For anyone who wants to use their iPad like a desktop computer or laptop, with proper ergonomics in mind, the SwitchEasy MagMount Magnetic iPad Stand can help.
And you can get it for 20% off the regular price in the Cult of Mac Store through May 16. That’s $20 off.
SwitchEasy MagMount Magnetic iPad Stand
SwitchEasy says it’s committed to making premium-quality smart-device accessories that enhance your quality of life. That’s certainly true of the MagMount Magnetic iPad Stand. SwitchEasy designed it to help you turn your tablet into something more like a desktop computer.
The stand raises the iPad to eye level and allows for omni-directional, 360-degree rotation with an up to 180-degree tilt forward and backward.
As such, you can place it exactly as you like. And that helps you maintain an ergonomic posture that can help keep you free of neck and back strains.
- Designed to mount iPad easily and securely on the desktop.
- Omni-directional rotating axis adjusts to any angle for a comfortable viewing.
- Strong and secure magnetic adhesion ensures snap-on convenience.
- Cable pass-thru design helps keep your desk tidy.
- Silicone rubber pad prevents the stand from moving.
- Useful in multiple situations.
- Compatible with CoverBuddy case to further protect your iPad.
- Sizes: 11-inch version is compatible with 11-inch iPad Pro (generation 1/2/3) and iPad Air 4/5 ; 12.9-inch version is compatible with 12.9-inch iPad Pro (generation 3/4/5).
Where to buy: Cult of Mac Store