Pick up Apple’s most portable powerhouse at a big discount today. B&H Photo is now offering up to $500 off new 13-inch MacBook Pro units (2019), with a bunch of discounted models to choose from.
With a newer 13-inch MacBook Pro now on the market, there’s never been a better time to bag last year’s model. And although it might not feature a Magic Keyboard, it’s still an outstanding notebook.
B&H Photo’s discounts of up to $500 on brand-new units are by far the biggest we’ve seen so far. But some are good for today only, so take advantage of them before it’s too late.
Bag a 2019 MacBook Pro for up to $500 less
These are the models on offer:
- Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD — $1,049 ($250 off)
- Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD — $1,179 ($320 off)
- Intel Core i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD — $1,449 ($250 off)
- Intel Core i5, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD — $1,899 ($400 off)
- Intel Core i5, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD — $1,999 ($400 off)
- Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD — $1,999 ($500 off)
- Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 2TB SSD — $2,599 ($500 off)
All models feature a Touch Bar and Touch ID, as well as impressive stereo speakers and a gorgeous Retina display with True Tone technology. They’re also backed by one-year Apple warranties.
Go claim yours today before they’re all gone — or before these discounts end.
Note: On some deals, Cult of Mac might earn a small commission through an affiliate link. However, we pick our daily Deals & Steals strictly on their potential value to our readers.