Prepare yourself for this week’s Fortnite Battle Royale challenges by taking a sneak glimpse at what’s to come.
Week four’s challenges for season six won’t be officially live until Thursday, but this leaked list shows us what we can expect.
If you purchased the season six Battle Pass, completing the weekly challenges is the fastest way to earn Battle Stars and level up. And the faster you level up, the faster you get your hands on all the skins, emotes, and other rewards waiting for you.
Here’s what you’ll need to do this week.
Fortnite challenges for season 6, week 4
As usual, there will be three free challenges and another four for Battle Pass subscribers, according to a screenshot from CrossLeaks. They are as follows:
- Dance with others to rase the disco ball near Loot Lake — 5 stars
- Search seven ammo boxes in different named locations — 5 stars
- Deal 1,000 damage to opponents in a single match — 10 stars
Battle Pass challenges
- Land at Greasy Grove — 5 stars
- Dance on top of a clock tower — 5 stars
- Complete five timed trials — 10 stars
- Eliminate three opponents near corrupted areas — 10 stars
This week’s challenges seem fairly straightforward and shouldn’t be too difficult — even if you’re relatively new to the game. But bear in mind that this list isn’t confirmed yet, so they could change before Epic makes them live tomorrow.
We should also remember that as with all leaks, this one could be completely inaccurate. It seems strange that the list mentions Loot Lake, which has now been renamed Leaky Lake, and that there is another timed trials task just one week after the last one.
We don’t know how old this image is, however; it could be that it’s pretty spot-on, but just needs a little updating following recent patches.