“Smartphones today are soo advanced and good they almost behave alive. And becomes an extension of your body,” he writes.
Popular This Week
- Alternative dock makes Nintendo Switch feel brand-new
- Smart gadget keeps your devices from charging themselves to death
- Tim Cook says ‘stay tuned’ for Apple’s AR headset
- M1 vs. M2 MacBook Air: Which one should you buy?
- Why you’d be crazy to buy the new MacBook Pro [The CultCast]
- Exclusive mockups: Apple Watch Explorer Edition looks rugged and sporty
- Simplify your storage with this tiny Samsung USB-C flash drive [Review]
- Windows 10 lifetime license only $13, Office $28 — end of June super discounts up to 91%!
- Apple M2 is fast, but not faster than M1 Pro or M1 Max
- Apple Pay gets close to letting you chop up your credit cards