As time goes on, coding becomes an ever more essential part of our world. Whether it’s apps, online platforms, video games or any of countless other growing digital industries, coding is one of the most lucrative and secure skills you can learn.
But where to start? And how much will it cost to learn coding? The answer is here, and whatever you want to pay.
With the Learn to Code 2017 Bundle, you’ll get comprehensive coding lessons that clock in at over 150 hours of content, from Python to Google Go, GitHub and beyond. And right now at the Cult of Mac Store, you can name your price for the Learn to Code 2017 Bundle.
These courses include lecture components and text lesson materials, all backed up with hands-on examples that teach through doing. Whether you’re looking for a broad base of coding knowledge, or a deep dive into a particular area, this bundle is a great place to start.
Coding lessons in the bundle
Here’s a list of the courses included in the Learn to Code 2017 Bundle:
- Learn How To Code: Google’s Go Programming Language
- The Complete Python Course: Beginner to Advanced!
- Learn By Example: Scala
- Projects in Programming Languages: Ruby, Python, Java
- Learn Angular 2 from Beginner to Advanced
- How to Make a Freaking iPhone App: iOS 10 and Swift 3
- The Complete Web Developer Masterclass: Beginner To Advanced
- Git Complete Mastery With GitHub: 100% Hands-on Git Guide
- Professional Rails Code Along