Apple has started selling refurbished models of the 9.7-inch iPad Pro, eight months after the device made its official debut.
Prices start at $509 for a 32GB Wi-Fi model — $90 less than the price of a brand new device — while more expensive options can save you up to $140.
The refurbished section of the Apple online store is a great place to find new devices with sweet discounts. And because each one is refurbished by Apple, you’re practically getting a like-new device with the same one-year warranty you receive with a brand new one.Just two days after adding the iPhone to its refurbished store, Apple is now selling the refurbished 9.7-inch iPad Pro. Here are the options currently available and the savings you make on each one:
- iPad Pro 32GB Wi-Fi — $509 ($90 off)
- iPad Pro 128GB Wi-Fi — $589 ($110 off)
- iPad Pro 256GB Wi-Fi — $679 ($120 off)
- iPad Pro 32GB Cellular + Wi-Fi — $619 ($90 off)
- iPad Pro 128GB Cellular + Wi-Fi — $699 ($130 off)
- iPad Pro 256GB Cellular + Wi-Fi — $789 ($140 off)
Apple currently has most color options in stock in its U.S. store, but bear in mind that refurbished stock isn’t replenished as quickly as normal stock and sells quickly, so you’ll want to act fast if you see a model you want.