For any mobile developer, learning Swift is a must. It’s an intuitive and fast language that’s key to iOS, OS X, tvOS, and watchOS. This bundle of four lessons — in the form of 3 apps and an E-book — will get you up to speed in practicing coding, testing scripts, and more. And the best part: the whole shebang is just $9.99.
Here’s some of what’s included:
- Use iSwift to recognize, parse and easily convert Objective-C code to Swift
- Take advantage of automatic as-you-type conversion
- Drag and drop your Objective-C source onto the app icon
- Learn to use the simple, easy-to-use UI
- Enjoy “smart” features including syntax highlighting, autocompletion, live syntax checking, etc.
- Easily test your Swift code in one place without opening Xcode, “Playgrounds”, or the Terminal
- Learn to use a powerful editor based on the Peppermint OS X code editor
- Take advantage of advanced code highlighting, pass additional command line arguments
- Expedite your programming with the autocompletion feature
- Utilize snippets, or re-usable source code, to program efficiently and effectively
Swift Code Cookbook
- Utilize over 120 simple and practical “recipes” for the Swift language
- Easily learn and practice Swift with those recipes
- Learn to and test your code from within the app
- Gain practical experience coding in Swift
- Sharpen your programming chops and boost your employability
Swift Code Cookbook (PDF)
- Get access over 120 Swift coding “recipes”
- Use in conjunction with Swift Code Cookbook app to gain practical experience coding in Swift
- Learn Swift as a complete beginner or improve your existing knowledge of it
- Improve your programming skill sets and employability
Get in on the Ultimate 4-in-1 Swift Bundle for just $9.99 at Cult of Mac Deals.