The term ‘hacker’ has been hijacked by popular culture to be synonymous shady, nefarious people using their mastery of computers to wreak havoc. Obviously that’s not true, and hacking — which really boils down to the act of taking something apart to see how it works and how it might work better — operates on a spectrum like any other discipline. If you’d like to learn the arts of hacking, from the basics of hacking to specifics on how to hack Node.js apps, Windows, Wi-Fi devices, and a lot more. Name your price for this bundle of 7 courses full of invaluable knowledge — what’s more, portion of what you spend goes to support the work of Save the Children. Doesn’t get much more white hat than that.
Here’s a list of the included courses:
- The Complete Hacking Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced!
- Learn Wi-Fi Hacking/Penetration Testing From Scratch
- Windows Exploit Development Megaprimer
- Intensive Ethical Hacking Series
- Ultimate Wi-Fi Hacking and Security Series
- Node.js Security: Pentesting and Exploitation
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks for Pentesters